Every sales professional knows that the secret to upselling customers is to connect something you already know they want with something they’re tempted to buy. In the restaurant world, this could be upselling two glasses of wine to a bottle by asking if there’s a possibility that they’ll want a second round. In the hospitality world, this could be offering strategically crafted cabana packages that offer an increasing level of luxury and convenience.
If you’re looking to maximize your cabana investments and earn more revenue for your property, then resort cabana packages may the ideal solution.
Ideas for Unique Resort Cabana Packages
What do your guests want when they’re on your property? From family-oriented resorts to spring break destinations, different types of hotels and resorts attract guests with different needs. So, as you start conceptualizing cabana packages, it’s important to begin with an understanding of the things your guests value most.
Here are some ideas that could be incorporated into your unique cabana packages:
- Towel service
- Basic snacks
- Newspapers, magazines, or best-selling book options
- Premier snacks and/or meals
- Water and non-alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol bottle service
- Personal butler/attendant
- HDTVs and sound systems
- Personal safe rentals
- Free WiFi
- Sun Kits – with sunscreens, lotions, and oils
- Water sports equipment rentals – such as paddle boards and jet skis
- Upgraded furniture or specific layout options
- Play packages – with toys for the pool or beach
- Parent time packages – with credits for resort daycare
- Bachelor/bachelorette packages – with food & beverage options, decorations, and a crown/tiara
- Date-day packages with dinner reservations, show tickets, and roses in the room
- In-cabana chair massage, couple’s massage, or pedicure
- Multi-day discounts
With some options that address your guests’ basic needs and others that create a truly memorable day, resort cabana packages are a highly effective way of upselling your guests while ensuring they have the best experience possible during their stay.
Explore Your Options for Commercial-Grade Resort Cabanas
At Resort Cabanas (a division of Eide Industries, Inc.), we specialize in designing, manufacturing, and engineering custom commercial cabanas and pre-engineered options. With almost 80 years of extensive design, construction, metal fabrication, industrial sewing, and installation experience, we are proud to offer the highest quality products possible, made right here in the U.S.