Stir up a hot passion for your hotel by
introducing vacationers and business travelers to a
beach or pool area decked out with the stunning
Coronado Cabana. But it's not just a drop-dead
gorgeous design that takes your breath away - this
fantasy pool cabana offers options people love (like
special mounts for electric lights, fans, and
high-definition TVs). Perfect for an intimate party
of two or a gathering of 20. Seduce your guests with
Coronado's combination of glamour, fun and
functionality, and see how quickly your place
becomes their favorite destination.
- Traversing curtains in the closed
position includes rust-proof center vertical zipper
- Ceiling fan and ceiling fan bracket.
- Television monitor bracket for flat screen HD
monitor or traditional television installation.
- Coronado's traversing curtain track and carriers
provides a quite smooth operation. (Traversing front
curtains, other 3 sides are stationary).
- Coronado's welded flange anchor plate and lower
perimeter bars. The lower curtain bars maintain
tight, wrinkle free stationary side curtains on
CORONADO CABANA FEATURES
- Pre-Engineered Calculations for Wind Load
Capacity (12' x 12' and below)
- Sunbrella® Awning Grade Solid and Striped Fabric
- Hanging Valance with Sewn Attachments
- Front Traversing Track and Carrier Curtains
- Four (4) Curtain Tie-Backs and Industrial Zippers
- Center Ceiling Fan Mounting Plate (Fan not
- Flat-Screen / Television Mounting Plate
(Flat-Screen/TV not included)
- Polyester Powder Coat Painted Frame (11 Standard
- 8'-0" Upright Leg Clearance
- Four (4) Square Base Plates
- Eight (8) Fully Welded Peak Roof Rafters
- Steel Frame Construction
OPTIONAL CABANA FEATURES
- Engineering Calculations for 150 MPH Wind Load
- FIRESIST® Flame Retardant Fabrics by
Glen Raven, Inc.
- Four (4) Side Traversing Curtains
- Center Traversing Divider Curtain
- Up to 12'-0" High Upright Leg Clearance
- Installation Services
AVAILABLE CORONADO CABANA SIZES
- 8'-0" x 8'-0"
- 10'-0" x 10'-0"
- 12'-0" x 12'-0"
- 15'-0" x 15'-0"